A new post on Delete Facebook Friends
How to delete Facebook Friends
If you wish to delete a friend on your Facebook account do the following:
- Navigate to your Facebook profile and click FRIENDS menu at top favourites navigation.
- A list of your friends will appear and you can hover over the FRIENDS button and select “UNFRIEND”.
If you have a lot of friends, you can search for a specific one in the search box, and hover over the FRIENDS check-mark, then select Unfriend from the drop links.
In addition to deleting this person from your Friends list, you will also delete yourself from his or her Friends list.
BLOCK A FRIEND:
Blocking someone on Facebook is quiet easy, just follow these steps:
To block someone:
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Privacy Settings.
- Scroll to the Blocked People and Apps section and click Manage Blocking.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block and click Block. People will not be notified when you block them.
Or you can use this direct link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking
Thanks for going through our Delete Facebook Friends post.
Do share on facebook and social network.