Check out our new post on Desktop Version Facebook
Desktop Version Facebook, While Facebook has mobile apps that allow you to access your profile, post and more, lots of users still prefer to access the site using their internet browsers instead. The desktop version enables you to use all the functions that Facebook provides however unfortunately, when you attempt to access the complete website on your mobile you can experience troubles.
You may be wondering if there is an easy method to open the desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile and the good news is, the answer is yes and here, you will find the service. Accessing the desktop variation of Facebook will permit you to quickly use functions like Occasion notifications, App notifications and you will have the ability to handle Gropius effortlessly.
Desktop Version Facebook
With the help of Opera Mini or Opera Mini Next, you will have the ability to delight in all the options supported by the desktop version of Facebook. Opera Mini is a hassle-free mobile internet browser that offers fantastic performance and you can download it from the official http://www.opera.com/mobile or from the App Shop or Google Play. The steps that we will share listed below deal with any version of Opera Mini. Here is exactly what you have to do in order to open the desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone or tablet.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that’s really unusual) then, you can use this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address– www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Devices
In Android devices, It is extremely simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select “Demand desktop website”.
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the option to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Desktop Version Facebook with your friends.
Hope you found the Desktop Version Facebook post useful.
Do come back later.
Also share this on facebook and other social networks.