Check out our new post on Linking Twitter and Facebook
Linking Twitter And Facebook: When I do not know ways to do things, I use Google to discover Ways to Link Twitter to Facebook Service Page.
Linking Twitter And Facebook
So here’s a step-by-step tutorial on How To Connect a Twitter Account to Your Facebook Company Page:
1) Log in to your company Twitter account (or the twitter account that you desire to utilize to publish on your business page).
2) Click on the little equipment at the top of the page and choose ‘Edit Profile’.
3) Scroll down and click the ‘Connect to Facebook’ button.
4) A little window will turn up, stating that Twitter would like to connect to your profile (indicating your individual profile). Click ‘Okay’.
5) Another window will pop up, saying “Twitter wishes to post to your good friends on your behalf”. Click ‘Okay’.
6) Your account is now connected to Facebook!
But wait, you don’t wish to publish to your profile; you simply wish to publish to your business page! (This is the part where I got confused).
7) De-select the 2 boxes, and click on ‘Permit posting to one of my pages’.
8) If you have more than one page, pick which page you would like to publish to.
9) A little window will pop up stating ‘Twitter wishes to handle your pages’. Click ‘Okay’.
10) Ta-daa!!! You simply link Twitter to Facebook.
Here at TOTS, we like anything that simplifies social media. This is the factor we Link Twitter to Facebook Organisation Page. Another tool we use is Hootsuite.
Hootsuite will help you set up all your social media websites easily. The very best part is that utilizing Hootsuite is it’s simplicity Linking Twitter And Facebook.
Hope you found the Linking Twitter and Facebook post useful.
Do come back later.
Also share this on facebook and other social networks.