Check out our new post on Private Facebook Group
To develop a personal Facebook group, develop the group and set the privacy to closed or secret, depending upon your preference. Private Facebook Group, In a closed group, only current members can see exactly what is published, however anyone can ask or be welcomed to join, and anybody can see the group’s name and members. A secret group is totally personal and members need to be welcomed. See information in # 2 listed below.
Private Facebook Group
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and select Develop Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, add group members, then pick the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to enlarge).
– Click Develop.
– Once you produce your group, you personalize it by uploading a cover image and adding a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the “Develop Group” alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue “See All” link in the menu to reveal the “Produce Group” choice.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the “Group Name” field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the “Members” input field. Just the buddies that you welcome will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the “Personal privacy” pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select “Secret.” Click the blue “Produce” button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Private Facebook Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.
Hope you found the Private Facebook Group post useful.
Do come back later.
Also share this on facebook and other social networks.