Check out our new post on See Friendship On Facebook
See Friendship On Facebook, Relationship pages on Facebook are a photo of the relationship between to users on the social networking website. The pages include such info as previous wall posts, images in which they have both been tagged and the friends they have in common. You are enabled to see all friendship pages between you and anyone on your good friend list, and some friend pages for other users, depending on their privacy settings.
See Friendship On Facebook
Viewing a Friendship through the Facebook Mobile App
1. Introduce Facebook. Try to find the Facebook app on your mobile device and tap on it.
2. Log in. If you logged out of your previous Facebook session, you will be asked to log in. Enter your registered email address and password in the fields supplied. Tap “Visit” to continue to your account.
3. View your list of buddies. Tap your name on the header toolbar, and you will be brought to your Timeline or wall. Tap the Pals tab, right below your cover picture, and you will be given your Friends screen, which notes all your pals on Facebook. Scroll through the profile images of your pals.
4. Select a friend. Tap on the profile photo of a good friend you desire to view. Your pal’s Facebook page will fill.
5. View friendship. Unlike on Facebook’s site, there’s no box about your friendship on the mobile app. However, you can still dig through his page to see some information about your friendship.
– Monitoring shared buddies– Tap the Friends tab, right below the cover photo of your buddy’s page, and then tap the Shared tab. The pals you have in common on Facebook will be displayed.
6. Discover more about your friend. Tap the About tab, right listed below the cover picture of your pal’s page, and you will be brought to his/her About page. You can read some basic info about him, like his work, his school, place he’s lived in, contact info, and numerous others.
Viewing a Relationship through Facebook’s Website
1. Go to Facebook. See Facebook’s web page from any web internet browser.
2. Log in. Use your Facebook account and password to log in. The login fields are discovered on the upper right corner of the page. Click the “Log in” button to continue.
3. View your list of pals. Click your name on the header toolbar, and you will be brought to your Timeline or wall. Click the Buddies tab, right listed below your cover image, and you will be brought to your Friends page, which lists all your buddies on Facebook. Scroll through the list.
4. Select a buddy. Click the name of the good friend you wish to view. Your pal’s Facebook page will pack.
5. View relationship. There’s a box about your friendship simply below your pal’s profile picture. You can see here how numerous good friends you share, when you ended up being friends on Facebook, and some other info about your buddy.
– Monitoring shared friends– The number of mutual buddies on Facebook is noted in the box. Some names of shared pals will also be revealed, e.g., “18 shared pals including Friend 1 and Pal 2.”
– Inspecting the relationship date– The date when you two became good friends on Facebook is also noted in the box. It needs to mention something just like “Your friend given that [Month Year]”.
6. Discover more about your pal. Click the About tab, right below the cover picture of your pal’s page, and you will be given his/her About page. You can read some standard info about him, like his work, his school, location he’s resided in, contact information, and numerous others.
If that’s all we can tell about See Friendship On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.
Hope you found the See Friendship On Facebook post useful.
Do come back later.
Also share this on facebook and other social networks.