Check out our new post on See who is Looking at Your Facebook
See Who Is Looking At Your Facebook Does this concern enters your mind? I believe yes. We know you are curious to examine who is taking a look at your facebook profile and want to understand if there is something technical in it.? I want to inform you that this feature is versus Facebook policies however still there is one add-on for Chrome which will enable you to inspect who visited your facebook profile.
Technique 1: Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what precisely it says, but the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
See Who Is Looking At Your Facebook
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now observe an additional ‘visitors’ tab next to the left of ‘house’ on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I discussed in the past, it will just show those visitors who have already set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and advertisement free chrome extension. It’s concept is cool and works terrific if more individuals are using it.
Technique 2: Handbook Technique To Check Who Visited My Facebook.
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL– facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your web browser and click “View page Source”.
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Do not include Quotes).
5. Next to that, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs’s of individuals or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
7. The first ID shows the one who goes to profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the See Who Is Looking At Your Facebook with your friends.
Hope you found the See who is Looking at Your Facebook post useful.
Do come back later.
Also share this on facebook and other social networks.